Friday, August 4, 2017

Favorite Flower Collab - Lilac


One of my creative goals for this year was to participate in more collaborations. Partly because Get Messy has such an array of talented artists and because I wanted to open myself up more and be more sociable. 

This collab is with Caylee and Essie and all about our favorite flowers. Mine, as you can see, is the lilac. We have one in our backyard, and every year I just keep waiting for it to bloom and add to my lilac photo album. 


I took apart a small Moleskine cahier and added a variety of papers for everyone to use. I never know how much insight into the pages I should share. I sometime want to share my entire thoughts behind a spread, but I also realize and appreciate that everyone can have their own interpretation. So I'll just leave you with the images this time.








1 comment:

  1. one of my favourite flowers as well because it reminds me of home. This is a beautiful journal

    ReplyDelete